Sep 28, 2021
The best gameplan for results in your work and life, is
dependent on how solid your God-Plan is for building a personal
relationship with God.
We need to get used to expecting the unexpected. Unexpected
adverse circumstances (aka. crisis & challenges) are going to
happen…it’s a guarantee. When it comes to dealing with these
adversities…How we respond will determine our
Much of success and fulfillment is related not so much on what
you do at the mountaintop of life but how you manage the valleys of
We are pretty good at setting goals for the different areas in
our lives where we want to see results.
We then set a gameplan in order to hit the goal.
However, it’s not uncommon that an unexpected adverse
outcome/crisis/challenge will force you to change the gameplan.
(i.e. covid pandemic, job loss, decreased business, relationships
And how you respond to that crisis and challenge will determine
- Responses to unexpected crisis/challenge that ruin our future
results consist of:
- Lack of Action/Stuck
- Focusing on the problem
However, a God-plan can handle ANY challenge and adverse
outcome…PERIOD!! You don’t have to change the God-Plan!
Gameplans change. Godplans don’t.
Godplans work when gameplans won’t.
Your gameplan for results, should be
a GodPlan for relationship.
What is a God plan?
- A personal plan to build a strong relationship with God
- A schedule to spend time in prayer
- A Bible plan
- The more you practice a plan for God, the more God
can share his plan for you!
Why a God-plan?
- God-Plan establishes the right belief that leads to the results
- Belief -> Thoughts -> Feelings -> Behaviors ->
- Defines your TRUE identity: You cannot outperform your
- Example: If you drive a Ferrari but believe you have the
equivalent of a Ford Focus, then you won’t get out of the Ferrari
it’s true potential. Therefore, you cannot outperform how you
perceive who you are or what you have.
- God-Plan provides confidence to have more faith than fear
- Isaiah 41:10: “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be
dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I
will uphold you with my righteous right hand”
- God-Plan provides redemption
- Turns past wrong into right; Past pain into future purpose;
past trial into triumph
- Genesis says what the enemy meant for evil God turns into
- God is the ONLY way our permanent poor past, can be changed
into future purpose and triumph
- Example: Despite my past pain and bad decisions in marriage,
fatherhood, career, finances, and business…God continues to redeem
prior poor decisions into future good.
- God-Plan helps you avoid getting stuck & helps you take
- It is a fact that what you focus on expands. Therefore, if you
focus on your problems and stuckness, it will get bigger. However,
a God-Plan will help you focus on God and his Power in you…and HE
- Example: When golfing, it is taught not to focus on the trees
or sand traps, because you’ll hit them. Instead, focus on the
fairway and you will be more successful.
- God-Plan provides fulfillment
- Fact: We cannot have true sustaining fulfillment outside of
God…he’s our creator. Therefore, closer connection with Him will
make you whole and fill your cup. Outside of relationship with God,
lasting & sustainable fulfillment cannot happen
- God plan allows us to get our personal cup FULL, and then FILL
the cups of others. Therefore, we become FUL-FILLED. But we can’t
do it with an empty cup. We need relationship with God to fill our
So, what is your God plan? What are you going to do to ensure
that you build a consistent relationship with God so that no matter
the circumstance…you can still see results because of how you
respond to crisis?
If you need help, book a 1:1 Discovery Call with me at https://drbradmd.com
Talk to you soon,